Planning a trip and tired of comparing the prices between different operators and modes of transportation?
Then 12Go Asia is the perfect platform to plan your next trip.
On 12go you can book buses, trains, ferries, transfers and even flights in over 20 countries, all from the same website.
We’ve personally used 12go Asia countless times for our business and family trips, and we highly recommend it.
But if you want more information before your first booking, no worries, here’s everything you need to know about 12go.
Why choose 12go Asia?
There are a ton of reasons to choose 12go Asia over local agencies and other travel booking websites.
Here are a few :
- All types of transportation in one place. It can take a lot of time to compare prices between the different operators, agencies and modes of transport for your trip. With 12go you have everything on the same website.
- Online tickets. For some trips, they recommend that you print your tickets. In our experience, the e-ticket always worked just fine. It means you don’t have to print your tickets. Save everything on your phone and the planet at the same time.
- Good prices. For most routes, their prices are the same or even cheaper than local travel agencies.
- No language barrier. In some parts of the world, especially in Asia, it can be hard to communicate with local travel agencies. And details may get lost in translation. On 12go you don’t have that problem as the website is available in 12 languages and their customer support speaks perfect English.
- Convenience. We now use our smartphones to do everything. Book our hotel, activities, and transportation. With 12go you can book tickets from anywhere and anytime.
All modes of transport in one place
When you plan a trip, you usually want to check all the possibilities before you make a decision.
On 12go you have all the modes of transport for each route in the same place.
You can compare the departure times, durations, and prices on the same screen. You don’t have to switch between multiple websites anymore.
Buses, ferries, vans, airport transfers, and now even flights. Everything you need is there.
They also offer more itineraries than other booking platforms as their website create all the combinations possible with all the different modes of transport they have available.
It’s perfect for comparing the different possibilities, prices, and times for each route.
Countries and popular routes
12go is now in more than 20 countries in the world, mostly in Asia and Europe, but they are also rapidly expanding to other continents.
What does that mean for you? One platform to plan all your trips!
12go in Thailand
In Thailand, 12go Asia is covering almost every routes, including of course, all the most popular ones like :
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Koh Samui
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Krabi
- Koh Samui to Koh Tao
- Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
Need a taxi to go from Bangkok to Pattaya, a flight from Pattaya to Surat Thani, and then a ferry to connect to Koh Samui? You can do it all from 12go Asia.
And that’s just some examples.
12go in Asia
With 12go Asia you can book tickets in Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos, India, Singapore, Japan, Sri Lanka, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, and Nepal.
12go in Oceania
You can also book tickets on 12go for your trip in Australia and New Zealand.
12go in Europe
In Europe, 12go is now available in Ukraine, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Armenia, Georgia, Belarus, Russia, and Turkey.
12go in America
America is the latest continent where 12go expanded its operation.
At the moment, they are “only” available in Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, and Bolivia.
Book your tickets on 12go
Booking tickets on 12 go online take a few minutes :
- Go on 12go.asia
- Search the options for your journey
- Compare the different prices and modes of transport
- Pay online
- Receive your tickets by email
It never takes more than 5 minutes.
*Note that 12go doesn’t have an app (yet) for Android or iOS. You still have to rely on their website for now.
Prices and payment
In general, 12go offers some of the most competitive prices you will find online, close, if not cheaper, than other booking platforms.
But if you’re ready to pay a bit extra for convenience, be able to book online, and most importantly compare the different options, it’s worth the extra dollars you have to pay.
At least for us.
As for payments, on 12go Asia you can pay Credit Card, Paypal, or TrueMoney (in Thailand).
Most travel agencies and booking platforms accept credit cards, but that’s rare to have one that accepts Paypal.
And if you’re wondering why it can be advantageous to book with Paypal, it’s simple.
When you pay with Paypal, you don’t use your credit card, and you don’t take the risk of losing it or having someone stealing your number if you’re in a public area.
That’s a significant advantage when you plan a long trip and can’t afford to get your credit card details hacked.
No matter where you look online, you mostly find positive reviews of 12goasia.
You can also read more detailed reviews of 12go on travel blogs that share their experience with the service.
And feel free to leave a comment below to share your experience with their service.
Contact and links
You can contact 12go customer support directly through their website every day from 10am to 8pm (Bangkok time) by email.
They also have a really detailed FAQ question where they answer a ton of questions about the different routes and travel options as well as more generic questions about their service.
12go is an excellent website to plan your trip with really interesting key features:
- All the modes of transportation in one place. You can compare the price and time between bus, ferry, flight, van, and more for the same journey.
- Online tickets. In most cases, you don’t even need to print your ticket. That saves you time and save the planet at the same time.
- Fast on mobile. The website is really fast to load even when your connection slows. Useful to book tickets from your beach destination.
- Competitive prices. Often cheaper than other booking platforms.
- Different payment methods. Credit card, Paypal, or TrueMoney.
That’s it for our review of 12go Asia. If you made it here, thanks for reading.
And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments below.
Is 12go Asia reliable?
Based on over 1300 reviews online, 12 Go Asia seems pretty reliable. Google users give 12go a 4.5 star rating based on over 800 reviews and Trustpilot a 4 star rating from over 570 reviews.
Planning a trip to Bangkok to Pattaya?