Hotels in Bangkok offer some of the best value for money you can find anywhere in the world.
From $9 rooms to a $3,000 penthouse with a private pool, there are options for every budget and traveler.
The Best Hotels in Bangkok
There are so many hotels in Bangkok, that it’s almost impossible to make a choice.
But if we had to pick one for a specific situation, here’s what we would pick:
To (host a) party
- Aloft Sukhumvit 11. Go for their incredible Savyy suite if you can afford it. It has a private terrace and an outdoor jacuzzi with an incredible view of the city. And this hotel is perfectly located in Sukhumvit Soi 11, in the same building as Levels Club. It’s also within walking distance of a ton of great bars, restaurants, and clubs.
- The Davis Bangkok. This hotel is not the most luxurious one, but its rooms are large and perfect to party with your friends. If you plan to host a party there, go for their Ambassador and Diplomat suites or one of their pool villa. And the value for money is incredible at the Davis. For example, the Diplomat Suite is 60 square meters, with a jacuzzi big enough for 8 people, and starts at only ฿4,000 a night.
To impress your friends
- W Bangkok. For their incredible suites, trendy design, fun features, and the hotel’s overall vibe feel more welcoming than other luxury hotels in Bangkok.
- VIE Bangkok by Sofitel. It is one of the most luxurious hotels in the city, with probably the most incredible penthouse. They also have duplex suites with a fantastic view of the city that will make your friends or date speechless.
- So/ Bangkok. With a kickass view over the beautiful Lumpini Park, one of the best rooftop restaurants, a spa for long pampering sessions, and an infinity pool, Bangkok packs everything you need to get your followers excited.
More Hotels and Hotel Suites
We have created more guides to help you find the best hotel in Bangkok.