Karaoke KTV bars are a hidden gem in Bangkok, and yet there are so many of them.
Most are orientated towards local Thais and Asians, but it’s still accommodating for farang fun.
One of the big draws to visiting KTV bars are the sexy PR hostess girls.
After some cheap booze, finger-licking food, and belting out classics, you may even get lucky!
But let us show you exactly how it works before you get hypnotized by some gorgeous young girls.
Otherwise, you’ll end up getting ripped off!
What Happens at KTV Bars with Hostess Girls
- Meet Mamasan – If there is a Mamasan there, she will show you around and usher you into a private room for party time. You may want to check out all the rooms before choosing the best one. Ask about drinks prices upfront. Then onto the best part!
- Pick the Girls & Room – PR girls flock into the room like a beauty pageant. Generally, these girls are much prettier than the typical Nana Plaza gogo girls. Pick one or a few party girls to sing with. Keep in mind; their sitting fee is generally based on the drinks you buy rather than a fixed time. Of course, there’s also the cost of the room. The more expensive venues come with private rooms, Jacuzzis, and other top-notch beauties.
- Buy Food & Drinks – You need booze and food because sometimes, personality isn’t enough. Most places will start you off with 2 drinks from 180-220 Baht. Or go for a bottle of whiskey which ranges from 600-800 baht. Although, most places charge for bottle packages and mixers. For food, you can expect normal snacks like fries, nothing fancy. Drinks are the most important!
- Seal the deal – After all the drinks, games, and songs, some girls might want to leave with you for more wild fun. Or you can just stay at the karaoke bar and sing all night long. Most shops have very late closing times. As long as you’re buying drinks, they’ll let you have as much fun as you want with the girls.
Can you take the karaoke girls home for sex?
Karaoke bars in Thailand are not the places to go if you just want sex.
Most KTV bars don’t have bar fines (ie you can’t just pay the mamasan to take a girl home).
If sex is your main goal, you’re better off looking for Thai Hookers.
However, anything is possible!
If you connect really well with a girl in any of these places, it’s really no different from meeting in a nightclub.
So let’s see where you can find some hotties to blow your mic!
1. Fuzzy Karaoke, Wang Thonglang
There are many great reasons to visit Fuzzy Karaoke.
Firstly, there is a cool outdoor area that sometimes has live music.
Secondly, there are many beautiful babes.
Thirdly, due to its rural location, prices are fairly reasonable.
Ideal spot to practice Thai if you are learning some.
It’s more a place to make friends and have a laugh.
You can experience real Thai hospitality by being the only non-Thai there.
There’s no mamasan here, but the friendly girls will surround you with invested curiosity if you sit in the outside area.
- Opening Hours: Daily 6 pm-12 am
- Address: 364/1 Thanon Si Vara, Phlabphla, Wang Thonglang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand
2. Bovy Karaoke, Lat Phrao
Nestled between two convenience stores is this little karaoke bar.
Bovy Karaoke has all the girls dressed in themed cosplay, so expect lots of Japanese punters going “ooh” and “ahh.”
The venue has a lot of top reviews, always a good sign.
Drink prices change based on different times.
Before 9 pm, beer is 120 baht, then from 9-11 pm, it’s 100 baht.
After 11 pm, it gets even cheaper, with a beer costing 80 baht.
The bar is relatively quiet except on Fridays and Saturdays when they throw parties.
For a VIP karaoke room, it’s 150 baht per hour.
- Opening Hours: Daily 8 pm-2 am
- Address: 824 Chok Chai 4 Rd, Lat Phrao, Bangkok 10230, Thailand
3. Dior Lounge, Bang Kho Laem
Dior lounge is made up of a lounge, restaurant, and karaoke zone.
During the day, the restaurant is a comfy spot to sip on a cocktail or beer while listening to live slow rock.
It’s great for pre-drinks before hitting the lounge or karaoke.
Which is where the partying really takes place.
There is one big stage in the lounge where you can watch seductive performances.
The venue also likes to throw creatively themed parties.
This could be a foam party, flight attendant party, or even a back-to-school party.
For drinks, a big bottle of red-label is 1,800 baht with a free mixer, and beers are around 100 baht.
- Opening Hours: Always open
- Address: 698, 18-20 Rama III Rd, Bang Kho Laem, Khet Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
4. Violet Club, Bang Muang
This karaoke club has an impressive exterior that makes it look like a vintage cinema.
However, The interior is less impressive.
Couches are worn, it’s dimly lit in the main area, and the décor lacks imagination.
There are not many girls, but you have a real mix.
You’ll find mostly young girls who look like college students.
There are also some ladyboys too; I guess it spices things up.
A lot of the girls have tattoos, so if you like bad girls, this is the place.
It’s very likely punters come here not to sing.
On a positive note, it’s insanely cheap, and the prospects of boom boom are in your favor.
- Opening Hours: Friday to Tuesday 7 pm-3 am; Wednesday 9 am-5 pm, 7 pm-3 am; Thursday 7 pm-5 am
- Address: 7/30-31 10270 Bang Muang, Mueang Samut Prakan District, Samut Prakan 10270, Thailand
5. Ting Ting Pub & Karaoke, Bang Na
This place is more like a man cave than a karaoke club.
To find this spot, get off at the Udom Suk BTS and then grab a taxi.
It should take about 10 mins to get there.
It’s located next to a Korean restaurant.
Neon lights illuminate the main room, making it inviting.
There is a pool table, great for ice-breaking.
The age range is mixed, with about 20 girls, most under 35 years old.
You’ll see girls gyrating on the lounge stage to funky Thai rock.
Entertaining and erotic simultaneously.
There are also screens with live football on.
It’s not exactly luxurious but not seedy either.
There are a lot of good reviews, and the girls are wild but can still be tamed.
- Opening Hours: Daily 5 pm-12 am
- Address: 940/308, 940/308 Sukhumvit 103 Rd, Bang Na, Bangkok 10260, Thailand
6. ฟองเบียร์2 บางปู Pub & Karaoke, Bang Pu
This club-lounge-bar venue has got it all.
In the lounge is a stage where you can watch a live band on weekends.
The semi-nude girls dance right in front of the band too.
It’s a pretty wild experience.
Aside from living music, there is also a pool table to enjoy.
The food served here is fantastic and insanely cheap.
While there are as many girls compared to other venues, a lot of them are very cute.
There are 8 VIP karaoke rooms to choose from.
Big beer is 120 baht, and a big bottle of Whiskey is 700 baht with free mixers.
- Opening Hours: Daily 5 pm-11 pm
- Address: Soi Thetsaban Bang Pu 82, Mueang Samut Prakan District, Samut Prakan 10280, Thailand
7. Green Inn Karaoke, Phasi Charoen
This fine establishment is only a 20-minute walk from the Bang Wa BTS.
Everything has been recently renovated.
It’s situated inside a hotel so in case you haven’t figure it out, there are better things to do than singing.
The girls here have huge…personalities.
Most are under 30 years old.
Heaps of good reviews, very reasonably priced too.
Big beer is 100 baht, a bottle of whiskey is 600 baht with mixers.
- Opening Hours: Always open
- Address: 88 เพชรเกษม Khwaeng Bang Chak, Khet Phasi Charoen, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10160, Thailand
8. The Jazz, Phasi Charoen
While there is no actual Jazz here, you can still chill out.
One of the most noticeable things is the huge projection screen streaming live football on the stage.
You can barely watch the footie, though, as the glamorous girls sing karaoke in front of it.
You have girls of mixed ages here and every type of personality too.
From tattooed bad girl to supermodel to girl next door.
This place is probably one of the easiest karaoke bars to find.
You get off at Petchkasem MRT and walk 7 minutes.
With the girls singing on stage, it feels like a mini-concert.
It’s a lot of fun, and if you opt to sing on stage too, every girl will be fighting to take YOU home.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10 pm-4 am
- Address: เดอะแจ๊ส ถนน.เพชรเกษม แขวงบางหว้า เขตภาษีเจริญ กทม.10160 Bang Wa, Phasi Charoen, Bangkok 10160, Thailand
9. Lucky Karaoke, Nonthaburi
This little spot doesn’t have many girls, but some are probably ladyboys, so that’s a bonus.
The rooms are minimalistic, the wooden tables unpolished and worn out couches.
So you can deduce this isn’t really a place for singing.
This does mean, however, that there is a good chance you will get Lucky!
The prices here are low too.
For 100 baht, you can get a beer, and for 50 baht, you can get a shot.
Do make sure you know prices beforehand by asking first.
A bar fine here will not leave a hole in your wallet.
- Opening Hours: Daily 8 pm-1 am
- Address: 67 Chaeng Wattana-Parkkred 33, Tambon Khlong Klua, Amphoe Pak Kret, Chang Wat Nonthaburi 11120, Thailand
10. PJR Karaoke, Khan Na Yao
This venue has an Americana-styled interior, which only amplifies the vibrant atmosphere.
The lounge area is spacious with a big screen. You can easily get on stage and sing like Shakira.
You can expect sexy shows on stage later in the night too.
There is also a restaurant with all your favorite Thai classics.
The girls are simply sexy, with the sitting fee at 130 baht.
You can bring your own booze for around 50-100 baht.
If you want a VIP karaoke room, it’s 150 baht per hour.
The reviews for this venue are excellent.
It’s generally a good spot for a bit of a laugh.
- Opening Hours: Daily 8:30 pm-3 am
- Address: Soi Ram Inthra 58, Khan Na Yao, Bangkok 10230, Thailand
11. ฟองเบียร์ Karaoke, Samut Prakan
This small venue is packed with stunning girls to take care of you.
The sitting fee is 120 baht per hour.
A Leo beer is 99 baht, and a big bottle of whiskey is 600 baht.
There is live music, live karaoke, and nude shows!
What more could you want?
Well, how about costume parties with a chance to win prizes?
To get here, get off at Samrong BTS, and it’s an 8 min drive by taxi.
- Opening Hours: Daily 7 pm-5 am
- Address: 89/13 Pu Chao Saming Prai Road, Samrong Tai, Samrong, Samut Prakan, Thailand, 10130
12. DD Entertainment, Bang Muang
It’s easy to find this venue because there is a huge sign with a pub, massage, lounge and other words written all over it.
So basically, it has everything you will need.
This is a fairly reputable and well-established venue with some seriously hot supermodels.
The lounge area is spacious, with a big projector screen playing football.
Every night there is live music.
When the girls are not walking around in bikinis, they might be dressed up as sexy animals.
You might spot some hotties wearing bunny ears, skimpy cosplay uniforms, or our favorite, tight cheetah leotards.
The venue feels like a playboy mansion, really.
- Opening Hours: Daily 11 am-2 am
- Address: 26 Moobaan Supawan Alley, Bang Muang, Mueang Samut Prakan District, Samut Prakan 10270, Thailand
13. Roman Entertainment Complex, Thepharak
This entertainment complex comes with a bar, karaoke club, massage parlor, sauna, and snooker room.
So it’s pretty close to a paradise for guys.
With so much on offer, you can expect a lot of lovely ladies too.
While the visitors here are predominately local, there are a number of foreigners that visit.
The lounge area has many different shows for visitors, from top local DJs to girls performing traditional Thai dancing.
Prices are fairly reasonable, and some of the girls are also escorts.
For food, there are a lot of seafood dishes.
- Opening Hours: Daily 11 am-3 am
- Address: 31 1-6 Srinagarindra Rd, Thepharak, Mueang Samut Prakan District, Samut Prakan 10270, Thailand
14. The PIMP Bangkok, Wang Thonglang
We’ve saved the best karaoke KTC bar till last!
The PIMP Bangkok is a top-rated luxury karaoke place and the most high-end on the list.
Every night two live bands are playing in the lounge area.
There are also 16 VIP karaoke rooms to pick from.
Or you might be interested in the private pool or Jacuzzi.
The girls are absolute goddesses, and there are 200 of them.
Some of them have posed for Playboy, Penthouse, and many more.
On the stage, there are kinky shows and unique themed acts to enjoy.
Now, let’s cut to the chase here.
There are 4 different types of girls based on their quirky outfits, which is as follows:
- PR Girls (Pretty Dress)
- Bikini Girls (Hot Low Cuts)
- Show Models (G-strings!)
- Dancers (Race Girls!)
The show models’ sitting fee is 2,450 baht for 1st hour, then 350 baht per 30 minutes.
The other girls are 1,750 baht for the first hour, then 350 baht per 30 mins after.
These prices are for non-members, though, so becoming a member saves you about 30%.
This is a great venue if you have a few friends and want to enjoy all the facilities here.
You might spot a celebrity or two as well.
There is an admission fee of 1,000 baht which includes two drinks.
The dress code here is casual, and you have to show ID.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday 9 pm-3 am
- Address: Opposite PT Gas Station, 496 Rotchanamin Alley @, Pracha Uthit Rd, Wang Thonglang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand
Bangkok KTV Bars Map
In case you’re not looking for sexy girls and looking to have fun and sing with your girlfriend, there are many other “normal” Karaoke bars in Bangkok.
But we all know you love more action, so check out our other guides on where to find sexy Thai girls.
What’s the best KTV in Bangkok for Japanese parties?
There are many in Soi Thaniya, but the best one is Club Egoist.
It’s also right outside the Sala Daeng BTS too.
What’s the best KTV in Bangkok for Korean parties?
Bangkok Korean Town Palace Karaoke is the spot.
They have every K-pop song you can think of.
What’s the best KTV in Bangkok for Chinese parties?
K Bangkok – Very modern, spacious, and loads of talented girls.
Menus are in Chinese, so easy to order food or pick songs.
What’s the best upscale Thai karaoke in Bangkok with the hottest bikini girls?
The PIMP Bangkok is by far the best place to sing.
The ladies here have modeled for Playboy, and you can play with them too in the pool.
|Bangkok KTV||Opening Hours||Area|
|Fuzzy Karaoke||Opening Hours: Daily 6pm-12am||Wang Thonglang|
|Bovy Karaoke||Opening Hours: Daily 8pm-2am||Lat Phrao|
|Dior Lounge||Opening Hours: Always Open||Bang Kho Laem|
|Violet Club||Opening Hours: Friday to Tuesday 7pm-3am; Wednesday 9am-5pm, 7pm-3am; Thursday 7pm-5am||Bang Muang|
|Ting Ting Pub & Karaoke||Opening Hours: Daily 5pm-12am||Bang Na|
|ฟองเบียร์2 บางปู Pub & Karaoke||Opening Hours: Daily 5pm-11pm||Bang Pu|
|Green Inn Karaoke||Opening Hours: Always open||Phasi Charoen|
|The Jazz||Opening Hours: Daily 10pm-4am||Phasi Charoen|
|Lucky Karaoke||Opening Hours: Daily 8pm-1am||Nonthaburi|
|PJR Karaoke||Opening Hours: Daily 8:30pm-3am||Khan Na Yao|
|ฟองเบียร์ Karaoke||Opening Hours: Daily 7pm-5am||Samut Prakan|
|DD Entertainment||Opening Hours: Daily 11am-2am||Bang Muang|
|Roman Entertainment Complex||Opening Hours: Daily 11am-3am||Thepharak|
|The PIMP Bangkok||Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday 9pm-3am||Wang Thonglang|