There are many variations of Cosmopolitan cocktail, but to make a perfect recipe that can serve one or a crowd is quite challenging. Give this recipe a try and you might just get the perfect Cosmopolitan Cocktail you’ve been looking for.
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) vodka
- 3/4 ounce (1 tablespoon + 1 1/2 teaspoons) cranberry juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 ounce (1 1/2 teaspoons to 3 teaspoons) fresh lime juice
- 1 2-inch orange peel/twist
- Combine vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- For 30 seconds shake the cocktail shaker until well chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass
- Garnish with orange peel/twist. You may also peel the orange twist over the filled cocktail glass.