‘Mojitos’ are considered very tasty and are popular with both the young and old crowd. A Mojito normally consists of five ingredients: white rum, sugar (traditionally sugar cane juice), lime juice, sparkling water, and mint. Original from Cuba the drink can now be found in almost every bar in Bangkok. This special Mojito Tower is created by ‘The Nest’ on Sukhumvit Soi 11.
- 1 Bottle of Cruzan Rum
- 3 Cups of fresh limes
- 1 cup of Palm Sugar
- 2 bundles of fresh mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- Soda water
- Mint sprigs muddled with palm sugar and lime juice.
- Add the rum and top with soda water.
- Garnished with sprig of mint leaves.
- Served with a straw and ice.