Explore Bangkok Nightlife
The city’s most comprehensive travel & party guide covering where to go and what to do at night in Bangkok.
Discover the best where to eat, drink, party, and stay in Bangkok.
Find party streets, best bars, best restaurants, and so much more.
Bangkok Nightlife Guides by Neighborhood
Every district in Bangkok offers a unique entertainment vibe, so we created detailed articles on what you can expect in each area.
Bangkok has nightlife areas scattered around city.
Each area has a distinct personality and offers something a little bit different, for every type of party group.
Here is a our list of the areas with the best nightlife in Bangkok:
- Sukhumvit Soi 11 Nightlife – One of the hottest party areas in Sukhumvit is Soi 11 where you’ll find everything from glamorous rooftop bars, flashy beer bars, and sexy go-go’s. Sukhumvit is also home to the world-famous red light districts Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy.
- Nana Nightlife – One of the oldest and most famous area for expats in Bangkok. You’ll find every type of bar, club, restaurant you need and more. Nana is also home to the world-famous red light district Nana Plaza on Sukhumvit Soi 4.
- Thonglor Nightlife – Offers visitors to Bangkok a classy vibe. There are fancy wine bars, swanky nightclubs, and chic cocktail bars. Known for its trendy nightlife, Thonglor has been dubbed the hippest district in Asia.
- Ekkamai Nightlife – Located near Thonglor, Ekkamai is quickly becoming one of Bangkok’s favorite hipster hangouts. If you’re looking for alternative music, craft beers, or unique cocktails, Ekkamai’s the perfect place for a night out.
- Silom Nightlife – Sathorn is Thailand’s “Wall Street” Central Business district by day. The zone becomes alives at night with people, bars, and clubs. In Silom you’ll find flashy clubs, stylish bars, and Bangkok’s original Red Light District – Patpong.
- RCA Nightlife – Royal City Avenue is of Bangkok’s most famous entertainment areas. There are amazing clubs, bars, and live music venues. This area is a great choice for visitors looking for a variety of entertainment options in one area.
- Khaosan Nightlife – The world-famous backpacker street is back with a new slick look. And it only changed for the better. The energy is better than ever, with brand new bars, clubs and restaurants for a great night out in Bangkok.
With so many possible neighborhoods to visit, you’ll want to plan your night adventure, preselecting select the best venues in each zone.
Every options is available from breathtaking rooftop bars to chic cocktail bars and popular nightclubs which are all featured in our guides.
The Best Venues To Party In Bangkok
What To Do in Bangkok?
Discover why Bangkok is the most visited city in the world through our guides covering all the best things to see and do.
Explore the Naughty Side of Bangkok
Bangkok is the ultimate adult playground with some of most famous red-light districts in the world.
Learn more about Bangkok naughty nightlife below, or check our article on Bangkok’s most famous red-light zones.
Prepare Your Trip to Bangkok
Want to book a room in the best neighborhoods, close the party action?
We’ve tested all the best hotels in the city, creating reviews on 50+ hotels with recommendations on the best places to stay close to every type of night venue.
Coming To Bangkok For The First Time?
Don’t forget to read our travel guide of Bangkok where we cover everything from accommodation to activities, and of course, parties.