Bada Bing is located in the famous red-light district of Patpong, just a few meters from Silom Road and the famous Patpong night market.
And it’s the most popular bar in the area, both among locals and tourists.
Of course, it’s not hard to understand why. The bar staff is really nice, the music is good, the drinks are cheap, and most importantly, the girls are stunning.
About Bada Bing Patpong
- Prices: drinks start from 180 baht / bar fine from 700 bath
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7.30 pm – 2 am
- Address: Patpong Soi 2, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500
Why Go To Bada Bing?
- The biggest gogo bar in Patpong. With 2 floors, including a huge first floor with 2 stages, the bar is big enough never to feel crowded, even during the weekend.
- 2 stages for twice the fun. The first floor of Bada Bing is divided into two different areas, each with a small stage where the girls can display their best moves.
- A private room upstairs for private parties. There’s a private room upstairs for VIP parties. You can rent it for a special occasion like a bachelor party, a birthday, or any other excuse to party with pretty girls giving you a hot lap dance.
- The girls at Bada Bing. Since the renovation a few years ago, the level of the girls at Bada Bing has improved drastically. The girls are in their 20s, fit, with the right curves in the right place. They’re also friendly, fun, and by far the best dancers in Patpong.
- Great service. Bada Bing’s staff is super nice and is always willing to help, whether it’s with another drink or another girl.
- The events and special nights. Although Bada Bing doesn’t have sex shows on stage, they always have great events for special occasions like Halloween, Christmas, Songkran, etc… Keep an eye on their Facebook page to see their upcoming events.
Never been to a gogo bar? We have a guide that details everything to know about them.
While you’re in Patpong, there are a lot more bars around Bada Bing. Read our guide to Patpong to learn more about the area.
And if you want to know which are the best gogo bars in Bangkok, click here.