Lollipop is the first gogo bar in Nana Plaza, right on your left right after the stairs when you enter the complex.
With its large terrace, great promotions, and cute girls, it’s the perfect bar to start your night in Nana Plaza before moving on to the bigger and wilder bars.
About Lollipop Bangkok
- Prices: drinks start from 160 baht / bar fine from 700 baht
- Opening Hours: Tuesday to Saturday from 8 pm – 2am
- Address: ground floor of Nana Plaza, on your left
Why Go To Lollipop?
- Lollipop has a prime location in Nana Plaza. Being the first bar you see as you enter the entertainment plaza, its terrace is perfect for getting a cold drink and watching the action around you.
- Happy hour and cheap drinks. With a happy hour every day from 4 to 8 pm and regular “Buy 1 Get 1” promotions, drinks at Lollipop are really cheap if you go early.
- 50 cute and friendly Thai girls in bikinis and high heels. The bar has a lot of young and fun girls who love to party, and more if you feel like it. Lollipop usually has 20 girls dancing on stage, changing every 10 to 15 minutes, while the rest go around to drink with customers in the bar or on the terrace.
- A smaller bar with a more intimate vibe. Lollipop is small compared to other bars in Nana Plaza, which is a good thing if you’re looking for a more laid-back vibe in a bar where you can take your time to sip your drink and meet cute Thai girls.
Want to know what are the best bars in Nana Plaza? Read our detailed guide of Nana Plaza.
If you want to explore Bangkok’s other red-light districts, we have a list of the best for you.
And don’t forget to check out our list of the best gogo bars in Bangkok.