The Kings group is at the head of an empire in Patpong. The group owns 4 gogo bars in the red light district and has hundreds of girls working for them.
But the crown jewel of the family is Kings Castle 1, in the middle of Patpong Soi 1, right next to the night market.
It’s the biggest of the 4 gogo bars they own and the one with the most girls.
About King Castle 1
- Prices: drinks start from 170 baht / bar fine from 800 baht
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6 pm – 2 am
- Address: Patpong Soi 1, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500
Why Go To Kings Castle 1
- A ton of young hot Thai girls. If you go outside Kings Castle 1, the door is wide open and you can see the huge stage with up to 30 girls on it. The gogo hosts up to 100 gogo dancers on busy nights, all super attractive and fun.
- No shows, but really good dancers. You won’t find any sex shows or special performances at Kings Castle, but the girls certainly have what it takes to keep you entertained. The Kings’ girls know how to move and the action on stage is a feast for the eyes.
- Invite a girl to your table or just watch them dance. You can buy ladies’ drinks for a girl you like, of course, but you can also enjoy your drink and watch them move on stage without feeling pressured by the staff to order more. Buying drinks for the girls isn’t mandatory at Kings Castle, unlike other gogo bars.
- A friendly and knowledgeable staff. Kings Castle staff is one of the best in Patpong. Not only are they always very attentive to whatever you need, they’re also always happy to help. If you have any questions about the area, you can ask them anything. They’ve been here for a very long time and know everything about Patpong.
While you’re exploring Patpong nightlife, don’t forget to stop by Bada Bing too.
And for those of you who are new around here, check out our guide to Thai gogo bars for first-timers.
It includes everything there is to know about gogo bars in Bangkok, including what’s happening there, prices, how to negotiate short time and long with the girls, and more.