You can’t find two gogo bars like Pink Panther in Bangkok.
There’s no other place in Bangkok where you can watch gogo girls dancing in bikinis, and a few minutes later, a live Muay Thai fight. Both in the same bar.
Located at the end of Patpong Soi 2, on the corner with Surawong Road, Pink Panther is a fascinating bar to say the least.
About Pink Panther
- Prices: drinks start from 140 baht / bar fine from 800 baht
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8 pm – 2 am
- Address: Patpong Soi 2, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500
Why Go To Pink Panther?
- One of the oldest gogo bars in Patpong. Pink Panther is one of the oldest gogo bars left in Patpong. And although it’s probably past its prime, it hasn’t said its last word and still has a lot to offer.
- A large outdoor area to chill out and watch sports. In front of the gogo bar is a large terrace with an outdoor bar that’s perfect for enjoying a drink and watching sports on TV, especially during happy hour.
- The Pink Panther’s girls. There are about 30 to 40 girls at Pink Panther, about 10 of whom are dancing on stage, changing every 10 minutes or so. They may not be the hottest girls you’ll find in Patpong (Bada Bing and Kings Castle 1 have set the bar high), but they have pretty cute girls. Most of them are in their 20s, with a few in their early 30s.
- Muay Thai fights in a gogo bar. Things get fun at 11 pm when the staff removes the platforms where the girls are dancing to set up a boxing ring. The fight lasts about 45 minutes and is fun, but it looks more like WWE than authentic Muay Thai. The fighters are clearly there to entertain rather than fight. They play with the audience, faint to hit each other and try to get everyone hyped up. The whole thing is choreographed, and no one really gets hurt in this “fight.” But it’s something unique that you can’t see anywhere else.
- Great service and friendly staff. All the staff at Pink Panther, whether it’s the waitresses or the gogo dancers, are super nice and laid-back. That’s why it remains a favorite among locals and expats.
The Pink Panther is an interesting gogo bar, but it might not be the place you want to stay all night. Take a look at the other bars we recommend in Patpong on this page.
And if you want to see the best gogo bar in Bangkok instead, click here to see our rankings.
Now before you go, if it’s your first time in a gogo bar, don’t go there without reading this guide.